Why hire an Association Management Company?
AMCs are for-profit businesses that provide professional management and administrative services to associations.
An association management company provides a centralized office that serves as the client association’s headquarters. The overhead costs for the professional offices are shared by other association clients at the AMC, increasing their resources and capabilities without major capital investment. Based on the concept of shared resources, specialists are drawn from the pool of personnel resources and assigned on an as-needed basis.
Why use an AMC?
- Allows association leaders to concentrate on policy issues instead of administrative tasks
- Provides an affordable, high degree of professionalism, management expertise and technology through the concept of shared resources
- Customizes staff activity to meet association needs
- Maintains continuity of business operation during changes in leadership and staff
- Provides cost-effective solutions to personnel, equipment, facilities and budget considerations
- Provides a high level of knowledge and expertise of best practices in the association/meeting management profession